Monday 7 November 2016

Old Blog Flashback- 22 April 2013

Note from N: This is the second post from our old 2013 blog recap. 

What's up peeps!

Well its been almost a week since the family returned from Japan. I've been trying to get N to update my blog but she's just been sooooo lazy and groggy all the time. I think she soaked too long in the hot spring waters there hehe.

Anyway I'm real happy everyone is home! 9 days without 'em was pretty boring. N showed me some pictures of the pink trees and tall mountains she saw; 'parently  the family decided to go to Japan because you can only see pink trees this time of the year.


Here's another reason they went to Japan! Nice fresh beef with lots of fat in it *slurps*. N stuffed her face silly with these! She had Waygu beef sukiyaki, Waygu beef shabu shabu, grilled  Hida beef, grilled Hida sukiyaki beef, braised Hida beef..."sigh".

I was feeling pretty down after hearing about the beef. Why do I always miss out on the good stuff?? N told me to cheer up because she got me a surprise pressie!

Oh oh oh, what could it be? Its chunky...it's brown....its soft....it....smells like a toy?


"..............."

N says she missed me so much in Japan she bought herself a toy doggy to remind her of me. Okay...I guess that's kinda sweet...

WAIT is that a pink bow I see?? Excuse me I am not a girl!!


Sheesh. Humans. "rolls eyes".

Sniff youse later,
Ruff

No comments:

Post a Comment