Friday 30 December 2016

Rufflesblogs- Bob Dylan in the House

Waddup dawgs,

So this week we had a puppy over at home. For those of you who are wondering...no, it was not Button. This new guy is called Bob Dylan, and he just moved in a few floors down of our apartment complex. Bob is a 16 week old poodle x cavalier king charles spaniel , just like me. He's a good looking chap, as far as pups go, but let me tell you he is a load of work! I'm just going to say it- Bob Dylan is crazy! He jumps on me, tries to hump me, and barks back (!!) when I tell him off. Young kids nowadays have zero respect for their elders!




He rummaged through all my toys, took water from MY bowl and peed and pooped all over the house! Too bad for him he didn't know pee pees on furs means bath time- ho ho ho! So I smelt some of the odors he left behind in the kitchen and I thought, hey that will not do. I am top dawg over here! So I rightly left covered my pee over his scent. I got a scolding from N but it was worth it :p. 




Later on N took us out for walkies and I made sure Bob knew who was Boss by marking my pee over all the good spots. When we came home everyone was tired so I took a nap. Not Bob though. He wouldn't stop harassing me! N had to hold him down until he finally left me alone.  I let out a big sigh of relief when his pawrents finally came to pick him up. "Take him, take him!" I begged. Thank goodness they did. Phew~



Paws out,

Ruff

No comments:

Post a Comment